We have worked on approximately 150 km of 110 kV transmission lines on the following tasks:
Access roads and work areas
Special plans for owners
Calculation and Technical planning
We have worked on a total of approximately 100 km of 380 kV transmission lines on the following tasks:
Create Profile plans
Access road and work areas
FM Profile workFM Profile
- Overview plans. They are based on topographical maps with a scale of 1:25000 and serve to represent the line corridor and the political limits.
- Site plans. They are represented in a scale of 1:2000 and are established based on the cadastre systems. The plans contain the political limits and the crossing objects with additional information like the operator of the lines or supply companies, for example.
- Profile plans. They contain all parameters and relevant data for the design, construction and operation of the line in a scale of 1:200 or 1:500 at the vertical and 1:2000 to 1:5000 at the horizontal coordinates adjusted to the scale of the site plan. They present the tower spotting and the clearances to terrain and to crossing objects.
- Access roads & work areas plans. They show the access roads to the tower sites and the work areas.
- Special plans for owners. They represent the part of the plot tangled by the transmission line and they are used as a basis for compensation of landowners concerned by an overhead line.
- Crossing objects
RoadsRiversOverhead linesLow-, mid- and high-tension power linesGas pipelinesTelecommunications linesWater and Wastewater linesLightingOptical fibre linesMicrowave links
- Protected areasNature reservesFlora and fauna protectionProtected landscapesProtection of historical monumentsBiotopesBird reservesWater protection areasFlood areasAreas of outstanding natural beautyHazardous waste
- Vegetation plans. Laser data and critical areas of vegetation.
- Special plans (Route maps). In these plans the classified and unclassified roads are shown in the corridor of the line.
- Protected areas